MY WRITING JOURNEY SO FAR...


Eiyo dearies,...

Here's a story about my writing journey so far...

My writing journey began in 2019. I started blogging again. I also undertook some creative writing courses and participated in one book writing project under Mrs. Sri Diah

On the 17th of March 2020, my first book and collaboration project, Sahabat got published. In Sahabat I wrote a short story titled KDK-Kawan Dari Kecil. KDK-Kawan Dari Kecil is a story about my best friend, Maddy, and me. It's about how we got to know each other and became best friends till now. The book Sahabat is a special achievement for me. It's because it marks the beginning of my career as a published author.

Mrs. Sri Diah (my mentor) & me with the book Sahabat ^_^


My short story in Sahabat ~ KDK-Kawan Dari Kecil ^_^

Two weeks after Sahabat got published, I began drafting and writing my first novel. It's the one I'm working on right now. I'm planning to self-publish the novel. I'm now drafting some marketing strategies for the novel before I send it for printing. Please wish me luck with this one ^_^

In June 2020, I received an offer from Ukiyoto Publishing to publish my first solo book. I accepted the offer, and two months later, the Book Of Lifestyle, Travel, Pop-Culture & Edutainment (Book of LTPE) by Fadima Mooneira was published. Book of LTPE is a collection of my top six blog posts. This book is also a special achievement for me. It's because this book is my first solo book.

My first solo book ever! Book of Lifestyle, Travel, Pop-Culture & Edutainment. This book is available on Amazon in Paperback & E-Book. Please feel free to click this link for the paperback version >>     BOOK OF LTPE PAPERBACK or this link for the E-Book version >> BOOK OF LTPE E-BOOK


After Sahabat and Book Of LTPE, I participated in four more book writing projects. Besides Sahabat and Book Of LPTE, some of my other books are Legasi Emak: Kari Ayam Cinta, Legasi Abah: Lelaki Tasbih Syurga, Patah Tumbuh, and Komplot Cerpen Penulis Paluan Seni.

So far, I am grateful for what I achieved as an author. Besides being able to published books and participated in book writing projects, I also learned a lot of things about creative writing and the bookish industry, my writing has improved a lot, and I made friends with like-minded people in Malaysia and overseas. I hope to learn more about creative writing and the bookish industry. I have always had a strong passion for creative writing and books. I also hope to become a successful author-preneur and content creator in the future. I hope to publish and sell a lot of books and creative works, have my own publishing and creative content company, win a lot of writing awards, and have some of my books adapted into movies and TV series. Insya-Allah.

Ok, this is all for now. Thank you for sharing. See you guys again soon ^_^

XoXo,

Fadima Mooneira ^_^


#MyWritingJourneySoFar #WIP #AmWriting #AmWritingABook #AmWritingANovel #AmWritingAFiction #AmWritingARomanceNovel #RomanceWriters #AdultRomanceWriters #IndieWriters #LadyWriters #WritersSupportingWriters #WritingCommunity #WritersCommunity  #FadimaMooneiraWriter #FadimaMooneiraArts #FadimaMooneiraDotCom #FMooneirasBookshelfDotCom


Comments

  1. Wow I belum ada peluang lagi baca penulisan you. Nanti kalau terjumpa nanti boleh I baca. You memang talented. Keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DM me dear if you’reinterested in my books.

      Delete
  2. an amazing journey of yours. adore how you start writing and growth as an author.. hope can publish a book like you in the future. all the best and keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck for your novel. Bestnya dapat hasilkan buku sendiri

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best with your upcoming novel. And Selamat Hari Raya to you, Kak Gee and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx. Kak Gee send her love to you too, Rawlins 💖💖💖

      Delete
  5. Tahniah Fadima, you memang berbakat menulis, melukis pun yaa. moga terus maju berjaya okay..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done sis for the wonderful journey.. you did really well and for sure more to come along the way kan... Chaiyok2!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are doing so well! Keep up the good work dear. I like your works and writing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats dear, novel Fail Merah dah dapat ISBN bar code dah diberi label HAK CIPTA TERPELIHARA.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for sharing more about your novel writing journey with us, love your writing passion, keep it up & write more books ya. Cheers Siennylovesdrawing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts