MY FIRST SOLO BOOK ~ BOOK OF LIFESTYLE, TRAVEL, POP-CULTURE & EDUTAINMENT


The Book Of Lifestyle, Travel, Pop-Culture & Edutainment (Book Of LTPE) is my first solo book ever. This book is a compilation of my 2019 & 2020 top six blog posts. The Book Of LTPE was published by Ukiyoto Publishing in 2020.

In June 2020, I was approached by Ukiyoto Publishing. At that time, the publishing company from Toronto was looking for ASEAN bloggers to publish books with them. And I was one of the ASEAN bloggers that Ukiyoto selected. 


Me with my first solo book ~ The Book Of Lifestyle, Travel, Pop-Culture & Edutainment by FadimaMooneira. Yay!!!!!!!!! ^_^

I was happy and all grateful for being selected by Ukiyoto. I believe this is a dream come true for me. As an author, it is always my dream to have a book published. So I accepted Ukiyoto's offer and two months later, the Book Of LTPE was born. Syukur alhamdulillah ^_^ The Book Of LTPE was a huge and lifetime achievement for me. This achievement motivates me to work harder and move further in my writing career. Insya-Allah ^_^

In the Book Of LTPE, I shared my articles on Asian Pop-Culture, a classic literature novel review, my Bangkok travel diary, and my opinion on red lipstick. The Book Of LTPE is fun to read. It's a good read for light reading. I believe it's a book that all Asian pop-culture followers must-have. Especially if you're a fan of Hallyu and K-pop. Hehehe ^_^


A simple review of Book Of LTPE  from Siti M ^_^\

The Book Of LTPE can be purchased in paperback and e-book version via Amazon. For those who are interested to purchase the book, please feel free to click the link below...


BOOK OF LIFESTYLE, TRAVEL, POP-CULTURE & EDUTAINMENT BY FADIMA MOONEIRA (PAPERBACK)


BOOK OF LIFESTYLE, TRAVEL, POP-CULTURE & EDUTAINMENT BY FADIMA MOONEIRA (E-BOOK)


Ok, this is all for now. Thank you for reading. Your love and support are highly needed and they will be highly appreciated. 

XoXo,

Fadima Mooneira ^_^


#BookOfLTPE #UkiyotoPublishing #Amazon  #Lifestyle #Travel #PopCulture #Edutainment #BooksByFadimaMooneira #FadimaMooneiraBooks #FadimaMooneiraWriter #FMooneirasBookshelf 



Comments

Popular Posts